ORVIS WADING JACKET CLEARWATER
The men's Clearwater is an exceptional value in a full-featured wading jacket with 20K Waterproofness and 15K Breathability rating. Three-layer nylon shell fabric with fully taped seams for superior weatherproofing. YKK® AquaGuard® water-resistant front closure. Two large front storage pockets and two handwarmer pockets. Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system eliminates seepage when landing and releasing fish.
Rear yoke D-ring for net attachment and three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim. Adjustable hem for secure fit, and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from the fabric surface. Nylon shell/ polyurethane membrane/nylon tricot liner.
Orvis Wading Jacket Clearwater - Kilwell Lifetime Warranty
- S (34-36)
- M (38-40) (Out of Stock)
- L (42-44) (Out of Stock)
- XL (46-48) (Out of Stock)
- XXL (50-52)
What happens if it doesn’t fit? The Size is Exchangeable!
1. Make contact with us
2. Return item in original condition (with tags)
3. We will exchange for another size
Please Note: All freight is the customers responsibility
- Value priced, full featured wading jacket
- 20K Waterproofness and 15K Breathability rating
- Three-layer nylon shell fabric with fully-taped seams
- YKK® AquaGuard® water-resistant front closure
- Two large front storage pockets and two handwarmer pockets
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
Orvis men's clothes are cut generously to accommodate an active country lifestyle. In addition, they build plenty of wearing ease into all their men's garments to ensure you will enjoy them for many years. Orvis field-test all of their garments on associates, and take into consideration how the clothing will be worn. For example, when they fit men's outerwear, they always size it with the appropriate layers beneath. That means you do not need to order a size up for a comfortable fit.