Bixpy J-2 Motor and Quick-Swap Kit by Viking
Code: PLU 8671
All queries phone Blue on 0275 986-345
Matt Watson loves the Bixpy jet, watch his review video.
This incredible micro jet motor can power you along at up to 10kph, although the best way to use it is as a paddle assist (kind of like an E-Bike, you still paddle, but it's much easier) using it
this way you can extend your range from 10km to 25km+!
*Lightweight, just 4kgs incl battery
*30lbs of Thrust, Up to 12 hrs run time!
Totally hands free, the steering is done via the foot rests controlling the rudder and direction of the motor's thrust.
The unique feature that separates this motor from all others is the micro propeller, at just 60mm wide it creates almost NO DRAG when you want to paddle your kayak without the motor running.
It clips on with the supplied carabinas and R pin to make swapping between a rudder and the motor super quick and easy in only 20 seconds!
For customers who don't have a rudder on your Viking Reload / GT/ 400 / 440 then you will also need the Rudder and Toe Tab kit. If you would like the option of swapping between the Bixpy motor
and standard rudder, then you will need the complete rudder kit instead.
This Kit includes:
- Complete Bixpy motor system (motor, battery, remote control, battery charger)
- Uphaul kit assembled.
- Max run time: Low Speed >12 hours
- Max run time: Full speed approx 75 min
- Max speed: Up to 10kph (depending on type of craft)
- Range: Up to 25km if used as paddle assist on lower power setting. Around 10km if not also paddling.
- Motor weight: 1.2kg
- Battery weight: 3.2kg
- Power: 33lbs of thrust (approx 1hp)