The hottest jig on the New Zealand market, the catch kabura has been a sensational performer when the fishing is tough. A number of subtle design elements combine to deliver a lure that stimulates an aggressive bite.
Catch Slider Freestyle Kabura
***BACK IN STOCK MID OCTOBER ***
***To see the Slider in action please watch the video below***
- Lethal Chartreuse
- Orange Assassin
- Shady Lady
- White Warrior
- Japanese technology proven to get more bites
- Lethal on local fish species including snapper, kingfish, kawahai, gurnard, john dory & many others
- UV reflective
- High quality Japanese owner hooks
The catch kabura is extensively tested and used by fishing professionals.
How to use:
1. Tie leader to the braided loop. Use a profile knot such as a uni knot or lefty's loop to allow head to travel over the knot.
2. Drop the Freestyle Kabura to the sea floor.
3. Slowly wind the Freestyle Kabura up 10 metres.
4. Drop and repeat step 3.
5. When you feel bites continue to wind slowly until the fish is hooked.