WHITEBAIT SOCK NET - AKURA SOCK - ENGLISH ULSTRON - NZ MADE BY NETTING SUPPLIES
The Akura Sock Net is a 2 trap net with a ring in the tail end to help with emptying.
These Whitebait traps are proudly made in New Zealand, by experienced South Island Whitebaiters.
The use of the superior Ulstron netting helps to keep the bag open as it does not suffer drag from the tide as other inferior meshes do.
All sock nets have polyester tape between each section for durability.
Galvanised rings are used under the tape then covered with white plastic and galvanised clips to protect the tape from wear and tear on the bottom of the river.
- Mouth opening: 4.5m (1.3m x 1.02m)
- Front Frame: Rectangular Aluminium
- Length: approx. 3.5m
- Trap's: 2
- Trap's are on 2nd and 3rd rings
- Extra support rings: 4 + Main frame
- Material: English Ulstron netting
Available in 3 different options
- 1st trap lowered with back trap centred
- Both traps centred
- Both traps lowered, which can be used in both shallow water and deep water (by flipping the net over)
AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
Due to unprecedented demand, this product may not be available for immediate delivery