WHITEBAIT SOCK NET - SOUTHLAND SOCK - ENGLISH ULSTRON - NZ MADE BY NETTING SUPPLIES
These Whitebait traps are proudly made in New Zealand, by experienced South Island Whitebaiters.
The use of the superior Ulstron netting helps to keep the bag open as it does not suffer drag from the tide as other inferior meshes do.
All sock nets have polyester tape between each section for durability.
Galvanised rings are used under the tape then covered with white plastic and galvanised clips to protect the tape from wear and tear on the bottom of the river.
- Mouth opening: 4.5m (1.3m x 1.02m)
- Front Frame: Rectangular Aluminium
- Length: approx. 3.5m
- Trap's: 1 or 2 depending on option chosen
- Trap's are on either 2nd or 3rd rings or both if 2 trap option chosen
- Extra support rings: 4 + Main frame
- Material: English Ulstron netting
Available in 3 different options
- Single trap, off 3rd ring (Standard Southland sock)
- Single trap off 2nd ring ( 2nd ring only Southland sock )
- 2 trap option with traps off 2nd & 3rd rings ( 2 trap Southland sock )
AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
Due to unprecedented demand, this product may not be available for immediate delivery